Thursday, 13 September 2012

Delissio Pizza

As the lazy person that I am, I buy lots of frozen and quick foods I can make with little to no effort at all. One of my favorite foods is pizza,so naturally I'm attracted to frozen pizzas. With a trip to the grocery store, or 7/11 - you can pick up a frozen pizza for as little as $10. In my house, at least one frozen pizza is consumed every two weeks. With this much pizza I've test quite a few which puts me in a really good postion to comment on the quality and convince of many of the "heavy hitters" in the frozen pizza industry. Almost all the way across the board most of the pizzas taste the same, except for horrendously sad excuse of a pizza. Delissio Pizza, hands down makes the worst frozen pizzas ever, and have absolutely no business in the frozen pizza industry.

What makes Delissio Pizzas so bad isn't just their taste or their propaganda of "It's not delivery, it's Delissio" its the actual quality of the pizza. The pizza comes flash frozen in a cheap cardboard box which displays a beautiful, golden, mouth-watering pizza being pulled out of a family over. The box is just a cloak for the disgusting monstrosity that hides inside of it. People who are brave enough to enter the box and actually attempt to cook the pizza will be met with a terrible fate. Upon cooking one of these frozen abominations will not only destroy their hopes, but cause a cataclysmic chain of events inside their ovens that will end with hours of cleaning inside the oven. As the pizzas cook in the oven, they slowly decompose and fall through oven racks leaving burnt gooey cheese stuck to the oven rack. Multiple times this has happened to me with Delissio Pizza and I'm fed up with their sub-par and inferior disgrace they call a frozen pizza.
http://mommyhastowork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment